I got to do this meme last week and then Scout tagged Isabel, so she gets to do her first meme.
Share six non-important things/habits/quirks about yourself.
1. I don’t like to be alone. At all. I don’t understand why they leave me when they know I want to come have fun too. I know they go to the park without me and run and play in the snow. I cry in my crate for a long time when they go.
2. I like to harass Buddy and be mean to him. I don’t know why; I can’t seem to help myself. Once, he got so mad he actually growled at me.
3. I’ve learned how to go up and down the steep basement stairs. I’m very proud of myself. (Buddy can’t do it—nyah, nyah, nyah.)
4. I have never chewed up anything I wasn’t supposed to. I know that’s what my toys are for. This flabbergasts my people.
5. Number four is true with the exception of . . . people’s hands. Isn’t that what they’re for? I’m teething for goodness sake.
6. I like to lay on my back. So I look goofy when I do it—why should I care? Maybe people could learn something from me. Be yourself and don’t worry about what people think!
Isabel isn’t tagging anyone, but if you want to do it, please do!
– Link to the person who tagged you.
– Post the rules on your blog.
– Share six non-important things/habits/quirks about yourself.
– Tag six people and at the end of your post, link to their blogs.
– Let each person know they have been tagged by leaving a comment on their blog.