to let Isabel ride in the backseat with me on the loooong drive home?
Aw, but don’t she look happy. . . ?
She didn’t like sitting back there in doggy prison. I am such a sucker for sweet puppy eyes.
Unfortunately, she got so matted on this trip that the groomer wants to shave her! Poor girl. Hubby says no, he’ll de-matt her. What fun. She’s a happy girl, matted or not.
Here you get a bit of an idea of why the groomer is less than pleased with us. Our ragamuffin:
Took Isabel to the park today. Spring makes us both happy.
We saw a tree with flowers on it and a couple of odd birds. I have no clue what either species is! (If Kirsten stumbles by, maybe she can identify the birds.)
Filed under dogs, lifestuff
I know, I’m such a weirdo, posting over and over about the Tibet situation, including gruesome photos, and then it’s all about my dog. Such is life, eh?
Took these today. I love the accidental artsiness of the second (and the sexy ear flop over the eye—she looks très mysterious). Isabel is six months old. Ain’t she perty?
I got to do this meme last week and then Scout tagged Isabel, so she gets to do her first meme.
Share six non-important things/habits/quirks about yourself.
1. I don’t like to be alone. At all. I don’t understand why they leave me when they know I want to come have fun too. I know they go to the park without me and run and play in the snow. I cry in my crate for a long time when they go.
2. I like to harass Buddy and be mean to him. I don’t know why; I can’t seem to help myself. Once, he got so mad he actually growled at me.
3. I’ve learned how to go up and down the steep basement stairs. I’m very proud of myself. (Buddy can’t do it—nyah, nyah, nyah.)
4. I have never chewed up anything I wasn’t supposed to. I know that’s what my toys are for. This flabbergasts my people.
5. Number four is true with the exception of . . . people’s hands. Isn’t that what they’re for? I’m teething for goodness sake.
6. I like to lay on my back. So I look goofy when I do it—why should I care? Maybe people could learn something from me. Be yourself and don’t worry about what people think!
Isabel isn’t tagging anyone, but if you want to do it, please do!
– Link to the person who tagged you.
– Post the rules on your blog.
– Share six non-important things/habits/quirks about yourself.
– Tag six people and at the end of your post, link to their blogs.
– Let each person know they have been tagged by leaving a comment on their blog.
Filed under dogs, Isabel, memes
I thought, I wish Isabel were grown up.
I thought it because of those darn crocodile teeth. I don’t wish she were grown up, I really don’t. She is beautiful even when she bites like a crocodile.
I like to take photos of us in Photobooth every once in a while. The first is almost two months ago and the second is today. Do you think she’s grown at all?
I like the colored pencil effect—it makes me look better. Oh not that I care about how I look, not at all. 😉
Happy New Year to all dogs and people!!!
It turns out that Isabel, the canine arrested in the notorious Gift Box Bump, is soon to be released on a technicality.
Here is a photo taken just after her lawyer gave her the news.
In an exclusive interview, she pointed a paw at Buddy, her canine companion. Apparently, in recent weeks the two have experienced a falling out (not related to shedding).
Here they are, caught by a security camera in the aftermath of a beef heist last month:
Isabel is known to be ruthless with her victims, as evidenced by this recent photo (Mr. Lizard is still in a coma):
The technicality that allows Isabel to walk? Age. She is reportedly only sixteen weeks old. The D.A. pushed hard to try her as an adult, but the judge disagreed, saying, “Sixteen weeks? An adult? You have got to be kidding me.”
Judge Maya is known to be tough as nails so her decision has led to speculation. Is bribery involved?